The maca is known only by a few, because it is originally from central Peru. This root grows in the heights, near the before. In fact, this is one of the few plants that can be seen in this area.
Maca root is ideal for women, as it acts as a regulator of hormones. It also helps improve overall health and increase libido. However, it has many other benefits that we will talk about below.
Benefits of maca
Maca is recognized as a natural remedy that provides a great increase in physical energy. It has very good properties to combat endocrine problems. It is highly recommended for women who suffer from a hormonal disorder.
In the same way, its consumption is recommended to athletes, because it improves physical performance. This root is rich in fiber, proteins, essential amino acids, as well as B vitamins. It also has minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphorus, and many other essentials for the body. Due to all these benefits we can say that maca is very good to improve our health.
Below we will list the benefits in detail that we can obtain from it.
1) Maca provides energy and improves physical performance.
2) It gives us vitality.
3) Increase libido in men and women.
4) Regulates the hormones that affect the pituitary gland and hypothalamus.
5) It is excellent for treating cases of infertility in men and women. Although we must recognize that it does not work at all in all cases.
6) Improves menstrual cycles by reducing pain, abundance of secretions, etc.
7) Maca is very good to rejuvenate us naturally, especially in the face.
8) Makes hair grow more volume in less time.
9) Maca strengthens the growth of bone mass.
10) It is excellent to counteract the symptoms of chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia, as it acts as a natural stimulant of adrenaline.
11) It helps us to counteract problems such as stress.
12) Reduces muscle and rheumatic pain, as well as arthritis or osteoarthritis.
Every woman has to know that this is the time that menopause lasts and its first symptoms
13) Increases brain circulation, which results in better memory and concentration.
The right way to consume maca
Each person is different, so each one may require a different dose. What is recommended is to start with small doses and increase until you reach the ideal amount. However, before starting to swallow it, we should consult our doctor. Also, the best time to consume it is in the morning.
The best way to consume the root of maca is accompanied by a delicious meal. This is even more necessary when your body is accustomed to the intake of supplements. No matter which mode of consumption you choose, it can be powder or capsules. But keep in mind to start with small doses and increase it until you reach the right dose for you.
Some people love that the maca root has a flavor similar to that of the nut. Therefore, consume it with yogurt, juices, smoothies or salads. You can also do the same if you wish. Some of the benefits of maca can be observed almost immediately. But if we want to achieve lasting results, such as regulating the endocrine system, we must consume it for at least 3 months continuously.
Consult a specialist
After starting to consume maca, we have to consult a specialist to monitor us. Something that we must emphasize is that it has prolonged effects. Many of them will be able to be continued even after having stopped consuming it long ago.
Keep in mind that before starting to consume supplements or make changes in your diet or habits, you need to consult a specialist. In this way we will receive professional guidance and we will make better decisions.
In cases of hypertension we must be alert. If we do not control the dose, we can cause an overxcitation of the immune system. This can cause irreversible consequences in our health. If you think your friends might be interested in this information, share it with them on your social networks.