Peanuts can be found literally in every store and are almost available in the whole world. Peanuts are included in the family of legumes such as peas, soybeans, lentils and beans, but due to its properties, they can also be included in the group of nuts.
Here Are The Amazing Health Benefits of Peanuts:
- Prevents wrinkles and aging
One of the biggest cosmetic issues is decreased elasticity, wrinkles and discoloration. These nuts are rich in vitamin C which boosts the production of collagen.
- Makes your skin toned and radiant
The presence of dietary fiber in its content removes the toxins from the body and this making your skin shiny and soft.
- Prevents Alzheimer
Due to the presence of niacin in peanuts, you can decrease the chance of Alzheimer by at least 70%.
- Protects baby and supports pregnancy
The consumption of peanuts during pregnancy lowers the chance of allergic reactions such as asthma in children.
- Fights depression
The amino acid tryptophan releases serotonin which prevents depression.
- Improves memory
Due to its vitamin B13, peanut are also called “brain food”. Peanuts boost your memory and they are excellent for your brain functions.
- Prevents gallstones
10-25% of the adults in the World suffer from gallstones. The consumption of these legumes significantly lowers the chance of this issue. The studies have shown that only 30g if this food lower the risk of gallstones by 25%.
- Fights cancer cells
Peanuts contain polyphenolic antioxidants that prevent and stop gastric and other types of cancer.
- Burns fat
These nuts are linked to the maintenance of weight. Besides they are rich in fats and calories, they do not affect your body weight.
- Boosts energy
Peanuts significantly energize your body. They are full of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that are essential source of energy.
- Good for the heart
The presence of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats in the content, peanuts keep the health of your heart. They are also rich in oleic acid which increases well and decreases bad cholesterol.
Preparation and Serving Methods
- Peanut oil presents healthy cooking oil such as olive and soy oil.
- Peanut “chutney” is made up from mustard seeds, garlic, coriander, salt, chili peppers and these nuts.
- You can prepare your own peanut butter with or without additional oil.
- Uniqute taste and flavor is common for boiled peanuts. They develop strong antioxidant and nutritional profile on this way.
- Both crushed and roasted kernels are often sprinkled over desserts and salads.