Most of us strive for a healthy life. However, however much we do, we are not left free from some negative factors. An example of this are the toxins that accumulate in the body.
Whether due to exposure to contaminated environments, certain foods, certain chemicals and other factors, the body tends to accumulate toxins inside. Generally, said toxins are eliminated by different processes in charge of the excretory organs.
However, there is sometimes so much cumulative toxicity that it is not possible to eliminate it completely. This is where we should seek the help of natural remedies. If we do not, we will suffer serious irreversible consequences.
Among other things, it can reflect physical and mental damage by the accumulation of toxins. In view of that, we must strive to clean ourselves from time to time. Fortunately, there are natural remedies that help us with this purpose. Below, we’ll talk about one of them very easy to do and extremely economical.
Green water to detoxify the body
The green water will be prepared from spirulina and chlorella. Both ingredients have become very popular thanks to its antioxidant and detoxifying properties. In fact, these can help us regulate the pH of the body and purify the blood.
These vegetables are rich in nutrients that enhance natural detoxification processes. All this they achieve without bringing side effects or negative reactions. In addition, their vitamins and minerals protect the organs from toxic substances that travel through the blood. They also facilitate expulsion through the liver and kidneys.
Benefits of green water
As we have said, one of the main advantages of green water is that it promotes the cleansing of the body. Among other things, consuming it brings us the following benefits:
– Promotes the elimination of heavy metals such as mercury, lead, cadmium, etc.
– It revitalizes the organism, thanks to its great amount of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. It is especially useful when you lose electrolytes due to excessive physical activity or diarrhea.
– Promotes good digestion. For this reason, it is very good for combating episodes of diarrhea, constipation or excess acid.
– Its vitamins and minerals strengthen the immune system and improve the response to infectious attacks.
– Its high level of antioxidant gives it a great ability to fight cancer and prevent its development.
– Promotes the expulsion of harmful fluids from the body, such as bad cholesterol (LDL) and triglycerides.
– It has a great energetic value that helps us to perform much more in our daily work.
– Its antioxidant properties protect brain tissue and improve concentration.
– Prevents premature aging of the skin and internal organs.
Green water to eliminate toxins
Green water is extremely powerful to help us eliminate toxins from the body. But, for better results, we must accompany it with a diet rich in fruits and vegetables. This food plan we must follow for the next 3 days. If necessary, we can repeat the process after 2 months.
What we will need:
Mineral water (6 cups).
Chill powder (1 tablespoon).
Spirulina powder (1 tablespoon).
Bentonite clay (2 tablespoons).
Optional clove essential oil (2 drops).
Preparation and use:
Preparing this drink is much simpler than you might be imagining. First, we must pour the water into a large pitcher. Afterwards, we will add the other ingredients. Using silicon or wood utensils, we will move everything until a homogeneous substance is obtained. Then we’ll let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes and that’s it.
Of this rich drink you must consume 1 glass in fasting. The rest you must divide it between 4 or 5 portions and consume them during the day. Remember that this procedure must be done for 3 consecutive days. Just by following these instructions, you will leave your body free of toxins and you will feel much better.
Do not waste more time trying to remove toxins from your body in ways that do not work. Prepare this beat today and you will get results in only 3 days. If you do, you will not regret anything at all. If this information was useful, share it on your social networks with all your contacts.